Go where the tour bus can't, go further than the walking tours, experience more with less effort!
Nice Cycle Tours offers a unique & fun way to experience Nice and the Riviera.
The Nice City Cycle Tour (3 hrs)
New to Nice? The Nice City Cycle Tour is the best introduction to our beautiful city. Take part in this tour at the beginning of your holiday and you'll be one step ahead of the other tourists for the rest of your stay.
You'll get a different experience of the city from the one that the pedestrians or tour buses get. It's a 3 hour introduction to the best of Nice on roads that are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill, where you'll experience breathtaking panoramic views of Nice. The pace of the tour is very relaxed. Our tour is accessible to anyone who can ride a bike!
The Nice City Cycle Tour (3 hrs) takes you:
- From the stunning beaches and eye-catching parks to the grand streets and majestic plazas
- From the super-cool bars and bistros to the winding medieval alleyways
- From hidden Baroque churches to awe-inspiring Belle Époque palaces
- From the hang-outs of modern film stars to the haunts of prehistoric man
Come with us to see:
- The famous Promenade des Anglais
- Hotel Negresco
- Place Massena
- The Old town and market
- Place Garibaldi
- The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
- The Port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
- Plus hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, tips for the best bars and restaurants, and plenty of photo stops.
Schedule & pricing:
- To avoid disappointment please book ahead!
- Out of season (November to March inclusive), we don't run tours every day - always check availability first!
- Morning tour is at 10:00am
- Team building events, private and custom tours for hen and stag weekends available on request.
- Custom start-times for our cruise ship customers - contact us
The price is 35€ per person fully inclusive of:
- Bike, helmet, drinks bottle etc
- A chilled drink
You'll find complete directions to our meeting point here.
Our other 5-star tours
Venture beyond Nice and see the best panoramic views in the south of France from hidden hill tops. The easy to cycle eBikes (electrically assisted bicycles) make this tour accessible to all, even couch potatoes!
Discover Nice's best-kept secret on this bike tour to the Bellet hills and their unique vineyards still within the city limits! Our eBikes make the hills easy and allow you to focus on the views and the wine!!
Nice's best food walking tour - savour the unique flavours of Nice with the Pure Nice Food Tour! On our tour, you get to taste your way through local specialities. You will not only get a feel for the flavour of Niçois cuisine, but also the unique history and culture of Nice.
The Tour de France of Organic wine is the best pre-dinner activity in Nice! Taste 6 great French organic wines in an authentic wine merchant's depot. Our entertaining and knowledgable guide will teach you all there is to know about French organic wine.
Can you visit the French Riviera without seeing Monaco? We don't think so! On this 3-hour eBike tour you discover Monaco differently from most tourists. You'll get the best photo shots and we'll tell you where to go afterwards. And in the company of fellow travellers, you'll have a blast!
For your business conference or university trip, we can cater for all group sizes from 2 to 60 people per day; we are happy to customize the tour to your needs, adding food stops, aperitifs and land marks relevant to your group. We can even merge the food, wine and bike tours.
All our tours are available as private premium options - contact us for more information.
Our daily tours are suitable for children from the age of 12 upwards and younger children can join the bike tours in our baby/child seats or on a tow bike. Feel free to request a private family tour and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Money Back Guarantee
We are very proud of our tours and our consistent excellent feedback from our customers. We GUARANTEE that you will have a good time on our tour. If you are not happy, send us an e-mail with your detailed feedback, and we will refund you via PayPal.