We won't take in any more bikes!
We are currently not in a position to accept any more repairs. Sorry!
Follow this process
- (Optional) sign up on coupdepoucevelo.fr (can also be done in the shop)
- Come to the shop with:
- Your bicycle
- A valid form of ID (national ID card, passport or driving licence)
- Your mobile phone as you’ll receive a verification code by SMS
- We will quote a price for the repairs (work and spares) and we’ll make a pre-request for the subsidy. We will check that the Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy has not been used already for this bike.
- If you accept the quote, we will repair the bicycle and we’ll get in touch when it’s ready.
- Come and pick up the bike. The repair is validated on the Coup de Pouce Vélo site and we’ll upload a picture of your bike to ensure the subsidy is only used once per bike. You’ll get an SMS verification code that we’ll enter on the site.
- You’ll get an invoice with the price of the work and the spares, minus the subsidy. You pay the remainder.
How much will it cost me?
You pay the price of the work and the spares excluding VAT (20%) minus the subsidy (up to 50€), plus the VAT. Examples:
Task 1 : Conventional bike overhaul
- 35€ including VAT for the work plus 10€ including VAT for 2 brake pads, so 45€ including VAT in total, which is 37,50€ excluding VAT + 7,50€ of VAT
- Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy reduction: 37,50€
- Remainder : 7,50€ of VAT
Task 2 : Complete overhaul of the brakes (non-hydraulic)
- 55€ including VAT for the work plus 35€ including VAT for new brake calipers, pads, cables and sheaths, so 90€ including VAT in total, which is 75€ excluding VAT + 15€ of VAT
- Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy reduction: 50€
- Remainder : 25€ + 15€ of VAT so 40€ in total
Who can benefit from the Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy?
- If you live in France, you’re eligible of the Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy.
- You can use the Coup de Pouce Vélo subsidy once per bike you own or are in charge of (your kids’ bikes for example).